[FC] Wanted Gm Factory Corvair Engine Cradle!

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 18:58:26 EST 2009

??? I have to ask, why do you want one? There are instructions on various sites on how to make something for your floor jack. Also the motorcycle jack has been used quite successfully. If I have to remove one on the floor, I personally still prefer the 2X6 on top of the floor jack.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com