[FC] fs 63 corvan

Chuck Kamas ckamas at dslextreme.com
Tue Jan 6 14:28:24 EST 2009

Hi all,

It is time to pair down the fleet.  I need to sell my 63 corvan.  I had given it to my nephew who
trashed the clutch and pressure plate.  Over the last holiday I replaced them both and was
able to move it around the property.  It is currently registered no op.  The engine started right
up.  The transmission is a 4 speed.  The engine is a 110 65 car power plant. It has two good
greenbrier side doors (see photos). In my opinion this is a good parts car or the start of a
long restoration project.  It could also be used a work truck.

$750.00 OBO

Located in San Jose, CA.

Chuck

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/kamas/corvan3.jpg