[FC] FC headlight mystery

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Sun Jan 25 16:17:58 EST 2009

Guys
Thanks to all who answered my question of why the headlights stopped working. I started out looking for a bad gorund inside the H- Lite buckets, but then found out that the low beams worked, and the turn signa;ls;- just no H- Lights.I started to remove the old dimmer switch when the full set came on. Once out of the truck i cold see the amount of rust ubderneath the bolts holding the switch to the floor, aling with a goodly amount of POR-15 from a P.O.
All is cleaned up and back in the truck and working well Thanks again!
tim w 1961 Rampy
P.S. I saw a "parts" Rampy just South of Union Furnace Oh. while driving n NY Eve to a  function. Anybody in that area who could find out if it is for sale or maybe parts of it??