[FC] Painting a greenbrier

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Thu Jan 29 19:45:06 EST 2009

Hey al,

As it happens, I'm going to a paint and body shop this weekend for a similar estimate - shop recommended by a local socal corvair vendor...he stunned me with a rough estimate of between $2,500-3,000 for minor body prep, then paint in & out - which I thought was very favorable...assuming I strip down all the dlx panels and brightwork...we'll see...

You can always head over to your local earl sheib, 1 day paint, and/or maaco
And ask about their "ambassador" pkg - that's the low-end special.  You can probably get out the door for a grand or less.

Or you can always get several cans of krylon and a 12-pak......woo hoo!

rod