[FC] Corvanatics Digest, Vol 54, Issue 3

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 20:00:49 EDT 2009

? I would like to add to make sure that the little triangle panels are removed also. They would be installed just outboard of the carbs where the air comes in. There is one or two screws and a slip fit on the bottom for removal and instalation. The other heat holes that were mentioned are the ones that are at the rear of the engine in the sheetmetal for hot air recirculation. You do need to cover or close the flap in the summer time.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com