[FC] floor shifter in a factory 1961 FC ???

James Davis jld at wk.net
Mon Jul 13 13:32:56 EDT 2009

The bracket and mounts were peculiar to the option, just as the sun
visors were.  The single drivers seat was available in all FC's but the
Greenbrier.  The optional folding front jump seat for the passenger was
only available in the Corvan and it looks nothing like the drivers
seat.  Rad's site has more info.
Jim Davis