[FC] (no subject)

ken kcaskey2 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jul 20 08:13:30 EDT 2009

 Hello everyone:  As I said I’m finishing up the extensive bare metal
repaint/ refurbish on my ’63 Rampside and  I have a washer nozzle but it’s
kind of  pitted.  Does anyone have any ideas as to what other nozzle would
fit?  Once again called Clarks and no luck.  I thought sure that they would
have new ones otherwise I would have had mine re-chromed with my other
stuff.  ??

Thanks to Bill Strickland and sbaker for the helpful photos of the other
part I was asking about.  What a great little community we have!

Thanks in advance and cheers!