[FC] One less Rampy

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 23 11:32:29 EDT 2009

Interesting.  I had never seen a block without a code stamped into it.
Until last weekend that is, when I saw a short stroke FC block with only the
first half of the code stamped into it.  And now you've got one as well.
Interesting.

As much as we'd like to, we can't save them all.  Think of it as organ
donation!

Don't forget to save the steering box and boomerang arm!

Regards,
Joel