[FC] any suggestions on cover or topper for rampside

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 25 22:07:49 EDT 2009

Here's a link to a video of what we're doing.  It's a full size fiberglass
tonneau I bought used, and then modified to fit.  You won't find anything in
a hardshell tonneau that will fit a Rampside.

The hydraulic lift is a bit of work, but I also explored a simplier side
hinge using linear actuators from a company called Gaylord in CA IIRC.

When we're done with the Top Up system it'll get canvas so it can double as
a light weight popup camper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JreF4XCoOVg

Regards,
Joel