[FC] Bumper Guards for Rampside

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Jul 28 16:11:25 EDT 2009

get in line..
once in a while they show up on ebay..at prices such as $200 and up a
pair..
try charlie dye if you can get to him.  he had a few in detroit.
the ones on my rampy were horrible , bottoms rusted off.  the plating  shop
reconstructed them for me. the bottoms of both front ones are a lot of
brass ground to shape.  they weigh a ton, but look great.
so , if you find very bad ones and have them redone properly you are still
in the ball park and have great looking ones.
regaurds, tim colson
**************A bad credit score is 600 & below. Checking won't affect your
score. See now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823322x1201398723/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgI