[FC] FC Bumper Guards for Rampside

Duane antkoto at bctonline.com
Tue Jul 28 19:02:54 EDT 2009

I have 1 pair of NOS chrome FC bumper guards for sale.  They are mint in the GM box with all clamps, lock washers and bolts.  They are expensive, I know but as others have said they are difficult to find.  This set is $300. with shipping of $14.00 which includes insurance.  I also have 1 used chrome FC bumper guard with clamps, bolts and lock washers for $100. plus $14 shipping.  Or all 3 for $414. which includes shipping and insurance to the lower 48.

Also have 1 set of NOS FC rear reflectors (which are also difficult to find), a pair of FC NOS  sunvisors, correct  FC mirrors and brackets (5 1/4 inch round), 4 way flasher unit for FC plus many other misc parts.

Duane Wentlandt
Corsa Oregon
503-632-1710