[FC] Level Load Floor

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Wed Jul 29 20:45:33 EDT 2009

Greetings all:

I started tonight putting the level load floor brackets I have into my Rampside. I am surprised that the holes on the long floor bracket that runs along the driver's side wall do not match the holes already in the truck.

They are kinda standard at 13" apart. I guess I am going to drill new holes in the bracket instead of new holes in my nicely painted truck.

Oh yeah...and the blue paint on the brackets does not quite match. I am not sure of the kids used an entirely different color or messed up the paint somehow, but this is how they are, so in they go.

Ben