[FC] Door hinges' grommets

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:21:02 EDT 2009

    On my GB restoration process I needed new or good used rubber grommets for the hinges on intermediate and rear doors. When I see the price for them ($ 10.50 each) I decided to make my own ones. Finally got both molds from a machine shop and a friend of mine told me how to work with rubber vulcanizing and borrow me his electrical device (don't remmember the English name). Voilá !!... got my grommets and will make some more if anybody need them. Price is $ 4.95 each or $ 69.95 for a full set (8 longs + 8 shorts) plus shipping. Need pictures... just ask.

    Daniel Monasterio

PS. At last, the GB will have all doors installed.