[FC] batt hold - down

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Fri Jun 26 12:20:44 EDT 2009

Tim
I had toi fab up the whole assembly supports tray and hold- downs for my Rampy. I bought 1/4" threaded rod at hwr=dfre store and then put nuts above and below the holes alongside the tray. That way, when I remove the wingnuts holding the top crossbar the long bolts do not fall down into the wheelwell. Just My 2 Cents worth.
BTW where in Kentucky are you? I live near Ft Thomas.
Tim Werner