[FC] Clarks fiberglass panels

Ben's Bus bensbus at verizon.net
Fri Mar 13 18:52:05 EDT 2009

I have Clark's FC doglegs (both sides) on the Greenbrier. Mine originals
were Swiss cheese. A buddy helped me cut out the rusty metal and install the
new fiberglass with epoxy and rivets/screws. Now...the doglegs look good,
but the metal around them is still rusting.

All FCs are rust time bombs due to the assembly techniques. I keep mine dry
and off the salty/wet roads as much as possible. The fiberglass does look
good and fit well. I only regret that I cannot step on my dogleg area to
reach things on the roof anymore because the new panels are not structural
enough.

Ben