[FC] Greenbrier and Rampside measurements?

Henri van Wandelen henri88 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 20:38:30 EDT 2009

Our '65 Monza 110/PG is in the shop, along with our set of service manuals which may have the measurements I'm asking for, so I'll have to ask you nice folks directly.  We don't have an FC yet but it's on my list.

I'm thinking of making up a camper using a Rampside or Greenbrier (not to worry, no sheet metal will be harmed in the process).  We were thinking of building a teardrop trailer but since we'd be pulling it with our Monza anyway, why not go directly to the source and build up the FC in question for our camping fun?  We visited an Ultra Van rally here in Florida last week but that's too much of a good thing for us, cool as they are.

How long is the bed of a Rampside?

How much room is there behind the front seat of a Greenbrier?

Please chime in with your stories, websites, and pictures of your campers.

Thanks,
Henri van Wandelen

Corsa / Central Florida Corvairs
'65 Monza Coupe 110/PG