[FC] 1965 Greenbrier FS

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Mon Mar 30 00:03:54 EDT 2009

Good evening:

I am posting this for someone who is trying to save this van.

My name is Leane Austin and I have a Greenbrier that is currently in
Reardan, WA, 30 miles West of Spokane.
It has been stored inside since 1972. The first (and previous owner to
me) died in 2006 and his family lost the title.
I am in the process of getting a new registration for the vehicle, but
I do have the last registration (dated February 1972) and a bill of
sale.
I would like to get $1500 but I am willing to negotiate.

Anything that you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.  You
can call me anytime, on my cell, at (509) 217-3585.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Bill Chellis