[FC] Camper info

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Tue May 5 18:08:19 EDT 2009

Hello Corvanatics:

With Lynn's help, I am beginning a much overdue update on the text (and most likely pictures) on the Ben's Bus website...including info on my Rampside and FC camper section.

If any of you have links to or pictures of FC campers...(British Columbia camper contingency...are you out there???) whether dealer installed, or homemade, or totally tricked out, or crazy, please send them my way. I have been told by many folks, both in the club and not, that they stumble across my FC camper page and find it very informative. I would like to make it even better.

Please send me any FC camper stuff you might have to include.

Thanks in advance!!

Ben