[FC] Rear Seat

billvl at vbe.com billvl at vbe.com
Wed May 13 08:14:51 EDT 2009

Hello,
I purchased a camper top for a  rampside a few years
ago.  I have the original canvas, brackets, poles for the sleeping
arrangements.  I also have a original toilet, stove, sink, cabinet,
etc all in very good shape.  I made the topper into a storage shed,
by putiing a base under it. but still have all the parts.  IF you are
interested in pictures or purchasing the parts, let me know.  I am at
work and do not have the exact info on the camper top but it is the one
made in Michigan that is shown on the website showing the  history of
rampsides and camper options.

speaking of this.  I finally
finished the rampside and am using it as a daily driver.  Does anyone
have a suggestiona about tops for the back?  I cannot keep the truck
outside or anything in it if it rains.  i am looking at options to
cover the back.

Bill Van Lieshout
Oshkosh, WI
billvl at vbe.com

> VW
campers had a small cot?? hammock?? that would accommodate two

children
> and hung in the front windshield area. Perhaps you are
looking at

From:
"Al Kidd" <takidd at gmail.com>
Marlow" <Vairtec at optonline.net>; <bryan at skiblack.com>;

<corvanatics at corvair.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009
8:24 PM
> Subject: Re: [FC] Rear Seat
>

> It appears that in its past life people
>> either
camped in the van or used it for something else. There are

mounts
>> on
>> the windows for screens and there
are two brackets mounted on each of
>> the

front door pillars even with the back of the front seat. The brackets
>> are
>> wedge shaped and appear designed to have
something slide into them. I
>> may
>> never know
but if someone has seen anything like it please let me know.