[FC] Tail light problem

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Wed May 13 22:27:44 EDT 2009

Greetings FCers...

I figured out this evening before I left my friend's house in the Greenbrier that I have no tail lights...nor brake...nor turn signals in the rear. I made this brilliant deduction when I saw no red glow on my friend's garage door as I was turning around.

The fuse for tail lights is good. Left turn signal indicator is slow and has a "dim blink" between the regular blinks. Right turn signal indicator seems normal. Dome light and headlights work fine.

I am guessing a ground problem. Where are the tail lights grounded? All is plugged in in the rear.

Any ideas?

One FC thing after another!!

Thanks in advance.

Ben