[FC] Tail light problem

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Thu May 14 20:41:02 EDT 2009

Well...I had the white stripe painted by the kids in the collision repair
shop at school. I did not remove the headlight and tail light units like I
did on the Rampside when it wsas done and tape over the catch nuts...the
GROUND!

Paint and primer were so thick in there was not way it would ground! I
cleaned the catch nuts and back of the tail light assemblies. All is well
now. Thank goodness it was easy!

Ben