[FC] splicing 4-pronged tow connector into harness

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sat May 23 13:21:30 EDT 2009

4 way flat molded connectors allow basic hookup for three lighting
functions; right turn signal / stop light (green), left turn signal / stop
light (yellow), taillight / license / side marker (brown) and a ground
(white).

This diagram should help ...........
http://www.accessconnect.com/trailer_wiring_diagram.htm

Paul in CT