[FC] My 4,000 mile trip in a corvair van in July

John Jackson johnjackson at notstockphotography.com
Wed May 27 13:33:14 EDT 2009

 I have officially lost my mind I am like one of those crazy car salesmen
guys who try to get you to come down and buy a car before they put the
straight jacket on me crazy lol Here is the deal starting the 1st of July I
am going to be bumming all over the east coast taking pictures and hitting
up car shows. If you want pics of your ride or some shots for your companys
website while we are on the road let me know I need to make gas/hotel money
so i am cheap this trip lol. Here are our already scheduled stops: July
3rd-5th Heavy Rebel weekend Winston Salem N.C www.HeavyRebel.net July
6th-8th Razor Graphics Fredericksburg V.A just hanging out July 10-12th 12th
GoodGuys PPG Nationals Columbus OH www.good-guys.com July 17th-19th
Southeast Showdown Lawrenceville GA www.southeastshowdown.com July 25
Billetproof TX Giddings TX www.billetproof.com So the in between dates i
will be traveling(not trailering) the van so if you want some pics or know
of a car/bike that a magazine would becrazy to not want to feature hit me
up, and we will see what we can do. Special thanks: Kirk for hooking me up
with the Columbus Gig that made this trip happen Kevin and Darren from razor
Graphics for the Paint on the Van, and a place to sleep while in V.A Mike
Tidwell for getting the van running like it should because if it has more
than one carb I am a danger with a screwdriver. The Hellions for being my
brothers, and just generally always helping out. ........and last but not
least all the builders/owners/magazines that without you I would just be
shooting happy little trees you make my work what it is and if I ever forget
that kick my butt lol --
John Jackson
www.NotStockPhotography.com
336/225/4398