[FC] FC REPRO DOOR SPRINGS FOR SALE

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Mon Nov 2 14:15:25 EST 2009

Boytcho (EZ Car Lift) asked me to send this out on his behalf - these are often old & brittle (1st hand experience)...if interested, please contact boytcho direct ...thx!

rod

Rod,
can you please forward this message to everyone on your list. I have re-manufactured the FC door latch spring(s) and I have to let people know about it.
"FC Driver and Passenger door latch spring - $18.00 per set + $2.00 postage per set. Sold in sets ONLY!
Call 805-331-0311 or email: fcsprings at ezcarlift.com<mailto:fcsprings at ezcarlift.com>"
--
Thanks,
Boytcho