[FC] Wipers shaft seal

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 21:53:38 EST 2009

  Hi guys,

  Just installed wiper shaft seals on my 64 GB to avoid water or dust entering thru the space between these shafts and body. They are just rubber wiring protectors with an inner diameter of 5/8". As in my 64 GB and 62 Rampside the shafts are not centered (are all the same way ?) the easiest way to install them was taking the shaft off but, can be done with the shaft on place.

  If you think this is a good improvement, please... spread the word. See pictures.

Saludos

Daniel Monasterio