[FC] Back-up lights

Barry Brewer bbrewertx at verizon.net
Mon Nov 16 17:51:53 EST 2009

When I bought my Greenbrier years ago, someone had installed '62 car back-up lights in the engine access door. They work well but might have a slight dent where they hit the bumper, I need to look.
They had been wired to a push-pull switch installed where the lighter was supposed to be. Since it is a powerglide, I found a switch was on the lever control and wired it there so it would come on automatically when shifted to reverse. I could take some pictures and measurements if anyone needs them.

B Brewer