[FC] 1964 Greenbrier

Ben's Bus bensbus at verizon.net
Thu Nov 26 22:39:44 EST 2009

You have found yourself a Dormobile camper. The camper conversion company
was British as you know. Chevrolet never offered a pop top roof on any van.
All of that was aftermarket. Your is one of only 3 Dormobile Corvair van
conversions I know of.

Keep it a camper! That makes the vans extremely useful for a
picnic/weekend/long trip vehicle. The Dormobie top is fiberglass and offers
eight feet of headroom. They are amazing!

While I do not have any Dormobiles covered on my camper page yet, I do hope
to add information on them. Please send me some pics of your rig. My Corvair
Van Camper page can be found at:

http://mysite.verizon.net/bensbus/index.htm

Enjoy and ask away as more questions arise.

Ben