[FC] 64-65 FC 110 engines

Andrew Sego andrew_sego at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 11:09:21 EST 2009

I acquired a 64 Rampside over the weekend.  This thing is REALLY beat up and rusted out.  However there are some good parts on it including some nice side and rear latches.  I was interested in it because I would like a FC motor to replace the 65 car 110 that's in my van now.  I was surprised when I found the engine suffix is VB, which makes it a 110 instead of a 95.  I see from the FC primer that there were only 16,727 FCs made for 64 and 65.  I have to believe this engine is pretty rare since it's a 110.

Any idea how common it was to get the 110 option over the 95?

It's a shame to part out since there were only 851 64 Ramps made, but it is really way too far gone to save.  I'll be tearing it down next weekend.

Email me if you have any parts requests.

Andrew Sego
Indianapolis IN