[FC] brake hose sizes..

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 13 17:22:13 EDT 2009

YEP...  The fronts will rub on the sidewalls of the tires on turns until one
day when all the braking you have will be that big handle on the left of the
steering wheel.  I've forgotten what the original GM ones were in length -
but someone here will surely have the specs.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140