[FC] metal brake lines

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 13 17:26:09 EDT 2009

Just use the removed ones as a pattern and bend them up to match.  I'm not
sure if the vendors have pre-bent ones for the trucks.  They do for the
cars.

Oh, if you are doing all of that to the brakes, strongly consider using DOT
5 fluid.  Then they will not rust from the inside.  You cannot mix DOT 5 and
DOT 3, so this would be the time to do it.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140