[FC] Help choosing tires -

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Mon Oct 26 10:57:42 EDT 2009

Hello Ron,

If you want the ultimate in winter tires, check out Nokian (from
Finland).  They make the WC C Van (an all weather/snow tire), Hakkapeliitta
C Van (a snow/ice tire), and the Hakka C Van (a summer/rain tire) all in
185R14, and in other 15" sizes as I described in my earlier message.

I do not drive any of our Corvairs in the winter anyway because they would
be quickly destroyed by the massive quantities of salt and corrosive
accelerant chemicals applied to our Michigan roads.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI