[FC] <VV> 1961 Loadside update - X posted

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 3 13:31:18 EDT 2009

[Please, reply to one list or the other, but not both]

>... basically a stock Deluxe truck, ...

A question -- could you actually order a "Deluxe" package with any of
the trucks?  I know it was available that way with the Greenbriers, and
that you could get most/all of the "deluxe" items on the trucks
(Rampside, Loadside, Corvan), but I've been under the impression that
there was no "Deluxe" package for the trucks.

So, *if* I am correct, just what do we mean when we refer to a truck as
a deluxe in the colloquial sense?

Bill Strickland