[FC] <VV> 1961 Loadside update - X posted

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 19:31:46 EDT 2009

JR,
FCs never had backup lights...
You forgot chrome bumpers instead of painted, and stainless windshield
trim. There's also that "two-tone" paint treatment of the inside of the
doors...  or did they get door panels???
Maybe the rear reflectors near the tail lights.
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 9/3/2009 6:17:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,