[FC] FW: [CNW] FW: FOR SALE: 1961 Corvair Rampside

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Fri Sep 4 12:34:29 EDT 2009

If interested, please contact the seller (John Scheidt), not me! This is in
Tacoma, WA.

--Kent

  _____

From: John Scheidt <johns at edsmoving.com>

Date: September 2, 2009 3:41:38 PM PDT

164 C.I., 95 H.P., F.C. engine (1964 Model V)

3.89 rear end, 4 speed, Crane Cams XR 700 electronic ignition, brand new
battery, oversized finned aluminum oil pan (7 qts oil overall). Electric
fuel pump. Spyder dash, button & tuck headliner. Rare factory F.C. bucket
seats from a Corvan, both driver & folding passenger seat. One of a kind
hand cut tinted windows rear, side and wings. Real gray glass, not a film.
(Personal friend made these at Milgard manufacturing and has company stamp
on glass.) Framed mounted trailer hitch with ball. 55-amp alternator
remounted into proper Corvair housing. 14' (1965-66) Chevy mag hubcaps.

Good tires, brakes, and runs well; was a daily driver. Want a real early
built Rampside, they don't come much older than this. First year number 148
off the assembly line. Anyone have a number lower than this one? Have other
cars and need the space.

Asking $1800.00 OBO.

John Scheidt

(253) 405-3341, 8 AM - 6 PM Pacific