[FC] Interior paint sheen

ken kcaskey2 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Sep 9 08:42:25 EDT 2009

I used a basecoat that was mixed as a vinyl spray (this is a typical mix
option at all Auto Body paint stores).  This allows you to spray the
basecoat as a one shot deal with the advantage of having the necessary UV
protection mixed into the paint.  The "layout" is very similar if not almost
exactly the same as the original "paint sheen" of the lacquer and it is
mixed easily and clean up is just like lacquer, simple.

Good luck! ken