[FC] FC powerglide

Thomas Gwyther phantomramp at live.com
Wed Sep 9 12:54:37 EDT 2009

Where can I get this powerglide book now?

Thanks,

Thomas Gwyther

From: N2VZD at aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 07:09:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [FC] FC powerglide
To: phantomramp at live.com

you need at minimum a pump cover with pump to do it right .  just a cover would need a fill of a couple voids filled with lead.
the true instructions  were in bob balew powerglide book and maybe the tech guide.
right now because of time etc i have not hooked up my cooler yet on the rampy and it has been about 200 miles without issues.  this is a truck glide with plugged liones.  i run a napa external cooler bolted up under the floor about 12 inches away from the back of the tranny . it is about 3 times the size of stock cooler.
on the van i have some A/C condenser of an older honda under there . it is huge.
i have swome stock coolers and lines here , but i am too lazy so fay to install them.  maybe this winter i will put the lines in and a larger cooler.  just been way to busy here the last couple years to do things right...
if i get time later , i will scan the details and send them.  way too busy today here.
regards, tim colson.