[FC] 1962 Greenbrier Accessories Brochure

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Sun Sep 27 20:44:18 EDT 2009

Ever miss something on eBay and wanna kick yourself? I had that feeling mid last week when, after spotting an original 1962 Greenbrier accessories brochure with a fairly high "buy it now" price, I decided to think on it for a day and put it on my watched listings.

It was gone the next day...to someone smarter than me! This was the first time I had seen one such brochure, and seeing as my Greenbier is a 1962 and similar in color to the one in the brochure, I was interested in it! It was also the first time I had seen a picture of the mysterious and infamous "child bed" that fit over the front seat.

Did anyone on this list win the brochure? If so, I would love to chat with you about a color copy...

Ben