[FC] Tire Pressures for FC's?

dkdewald at pasty.net dkdewald at pasty.net
Sat Apr 3 09:46:21 EDT 2010

Hello Pete,

First of all, what size tires do you have mounted and what is the maximum inflation pressure at load for the tires?

Examples:
1) If you are running a P205/75R14 tire with a max 35psi, then I would use 31F/34R.
2) If you are running a P205/75R14 tire with a max 44psi, then I would use 38F/41R.
3) If you are using LT tires, check the original owners manual as a start.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI