[FC] FC bumper

ken caskey kcaskey55 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 17:34:10 EDT 2010

 Thanks about the repair guys, but I have a shop here local that I took the
bumpers to when I had redone the truck.  They do straightening of bumpers
too (mine were nice didn’t need anything but re-chrome) and I will use them
if it is a last resort. While they do nice work, a repaired bumper is never
as nice as one that has never been repaired.

The lady hit mine so hard that it actually has a split in the top of the
metal and an imprint on the front of the bumper of the bracket behind where
it was imbedded into the backside.   This is no minor bend.

We use to have a shop here that only did bumpers and even then, they were
never really straight-- always had a wave where the damage was (I've done
several cars).  This is a pretty nice truck and I want it back they way it
was.

That's why I was asking for a bumper from someone here who was willing to
part with one that they know for a fact is a really nice bumper; undamaged,
no extra holes drilled for a trailer hitch, etc.

Thanks for the help, Ken