[FC] Doors

kenharri at comcast.net kenharri at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 12:13:15 EDT 2010

Partrick wrote:

"I'm in Cleveland,Ohio and have a North Carolina parts Greenbrier.If that gets the door conversation going.They are very nice.I can E-mail photos. The van is a donor for my California 61 Eight door so the sheet metal isn't nessesary for my project. Cheap-unless we have to ship them. So, where are you located in the Northeast?
And our Mexican friends. I hope all is well with our Mexico Greenbrier friend Daniel and all his family and friends.Patrick"

Hi Patrick,

My current doors are useable but will take alot of work.  If I can find some doors with decent sheetmetal and a reasonable price, I may go that route.  I though I would check with the group before deciding my course of action.

What I am looking for are the two Greenbrier passenger side doors for the rear passenger compartment with window openings.  I have windows and all the guts.

It appears that my doors were damaged in an accident and pushed in.  They were repaired cosmetically but the forward one has stress cracks on the inside at the base of the window frame.

I am just NW of Philadelphia so it would be a 14 hour round trip and about $100 in gas to your place.  I will keep you in mind and thank you for speaking up.

Hi Daniel,

Good luck with the Iowa trip.  Your Bluebrier is certainly a sweet machine!

Kent Harrington

'64 Greenbrier Camper (now with seats, thanks to Caveman Pete)