[FC] Pop out glass,Kevin's photos

Patrick Skiver pnsskiver at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 8 16:02:33 EDT 2010

Hello Kevin. Those are late model full size Chevy G10-20 van windows from the rear doors. Every junk yard has Chevy vans,meaning they are cheap!! Some one did a great job of fitting them into that van, and it looks like they did it along time ago. They used the same doors from 1972 untill 1995.
I really like the photo of the Corvair van covered in moss. It looks like something from a movie! Those types of collections of cars have pretty much disappeared here in Ohio due to the junk drives and high scrap prices of a few years ago.
I have some really cool "Bugs and Busses" company decales I'd like to trade for a copy of the van covered in moss photo.Let me know where to send them if you want them!Patrick Skiver