[FC] Wheels

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Tue Apr 13 12:39:28 EDT 2010

Hey everyone.  Happy Spring finally.

What size tire in today's sizes are close to the original Rampside tires?  I know this question has been asked and answered ad nauseum, but I cannot find an answer.  So please indulge me.

I'm going to use 14x6 standard rims on the back, and I think I can find two 5 and a half FC rims good enough to clean up and paint for the front.  Right now I have 15x7 all around and they work fine but I need those wheels somewhere else.

Something a little wider than stock would be okay as long as the sidewall heighth  is the same.

Thanks much.

Mike Clark
61 Rampside
Stockbridge, Georgia