[FC] Wheels

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Tue Apr 13 13:03:22 EDT 2010

Thanks Bryan.  Do you think there is any reason to use 8 ply or similar
tires?  This truck doesn't haul very often but I'd like to be covered in
case I have an extra heavy load.

Otherwise it will be light truck tires, or maybe just car tires if they
would have gone on something huge from the 70s.

Mike

As I recall, a 205/75-14 is pretty close.  Make sure they have a decent load
rating, the FC is rated at 4600 pounds maximum, about 3000 empty.