[FC] FC Accelerator and Speedometer Questions

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 21:30:34 EDT 2010

 One thing you need to check is the return spring arrangement, if you have a 62-3 you need to have a very large one up front and a very small one in the rear on the throttle shaft. For the front spring there is a spot on the under body by the bumper where there is a place to hook a spring and the other end goes on the U part of the accelerator bellcrank.

I have done this on several FC's and the accelerator sticking is gone.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com