[FC] You should have a Greenbrier T-shirt!

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Sun Apr 18 12:08:06 EDT 2010

Has everyone on this list seen the new Greenbrier by
Chevrolet T-shirts that CORSA is selling? I have taken
over a selection of CORSA items from Merchandise Chairman
Jerry Brown and I think the Greenbrier shirts are great!
They are dark green or gray and the gray even matches the
MuseumBrier! I will have these and other items available
at future MuseumBrier Tour stops this summer. Next planned
event is the Virginia Vair Fair in Leesburg from April 30
to May 2. Price is only $11 each and it helps support our
Corvair Society. Sounds like a good deal to me. - Caveman
Pete