[FC] horn & signals

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Apr 21 13:27:19 EDT 2010

Yes, it is a slight dish, at least compared with a 1964 car rear bracket.  The FC never came with A/C, so it is dished just enough to clear the balancer - and this part is unique to '64/'65 FCs.  The 1964 car also had the rear engine mount bolt offset to the rear.  If you use a 1964 car bracket on a 1960 or an FC, you may run out of adjustment for toe in the rear.  If you're installing a balancer equipped engine in a wagon, then just swapping in the 1964 parts works.

BTDT :-)

--Bryan