[FC] rear motor mount

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Wed Apr 28 10:18:12 EDT 2010

Gentlemen
I removed the old "early"  motor mount bracket form Rampy last night. I am in the market for a used bracket that fits the following criteria:
It must fit a 1962- 1964 with A/C or else a car bracket from 1964 with the harmonic balancer. I am willing to trade my old bracket along with some cash  or simply buy it outright. I have a messed - up ebay account so I cannot go there.
Our good friends in massachusetts are out of this item.
Tim W. '61 Rampy 140 4 - speed