[FC] Now what?

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Mon Aug 9 18:05:57 EDT 2010

Hi Steve:

A similar problem was resolved recently on my RS after we found a
loose connection in the
harness connector at the ignition switch and one in the connection
between the main and
rear harness in the engine compartment. Cleaned up and re-crimped the
faulty connectors and
the problem has not re-occurred.

Bill Chellis