[FC] Wanted exact dimension of FC muffler!!!

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 07:30:52 EDT 2010

 I have a PN here of 18635 with side to side entry and exit and 6" round. That number came from Advance Auto Parts. I don't remember the dimensions but you will probably have to get an adapter to go from 2" to 1 7/8". There may be the little box in the muffler box that has the ring adapters, they work just fine. If not just get a short adapter pipe that is 2" OD and cut it off and slip in the muffler and that will make it 1 7/8" ID for the exhaust pipe.

Been down that road a few times!

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com