[FC] CorvanAntics Articles

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sun Aug 22 19:12:05 EDT 2010

Hate to say it, but just checking, the last issue I received was September
2009.

Attached is a picture of members of the NFCC posing in Bob Guerin's 63
Rampside. Once a year we have a meeting at this restaurant on Grand Island
NY, called Adrian's.
This year we got local press coverage in the Island newspaper and
pennysaver, also this photo was on the Local TV news

Gary Swiatowy